This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] TEST RELEASE: Cygwin 2.7.0-0.1
- From: Steven Penny <svnpenn at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2017 04:48:49 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] TEST RELEASE: Cygwin 2.7.0-0.1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Fri, 03 Feb 2017 10:30:23, Houder wrote:
> Apologies for the confusion ... the unicode symbol I was pasting in was
> the latin small letter o with diaeresis ...
> For some reason something went wrong when I composed my e-mail.
I had the same problem. You need to add
Content-Type: text; charset=UTF-8
If you leave this off, if defaults to US-ASCII:
which is insane because US-ASCII only supports 128 characters:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple