This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Console buffer width always 1 column less than setting
- From: Steven Penny <svnpenn at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 05 Feb 2017 12:59:20 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: Console buffer width always 1 column less than setting
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <9484061C-4B75-43A4-8E4D-44A6D07EE4AD@solidrocksystems.com>
On Sun, 5 Feb 2017 14:12:04, Vince Rice wrote:
> > On Feb 5, 2017, at 1:53 PM, Steven Penny <snip> wrote:
Please fix your email client. You should not be quoting people’s email directly.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple