This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: mesa 13.0.3-1
- From: Jon Turney <jon dot turney at dronecode dot org dot uk>
- To: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2017 14:47:12 +0000
- Subject: Re: mesa 13.0.3-1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <201701271949.v0RJnruM022759@int-mx09.intmail.prod.int.phx2.redhat.com>
On 27/01/2017 19:47, Yaakov Selkowitz wrote:
The following packages have been uploaded to the Cygwin distribution:
Mesa is an open-source implementation of the OpenGL, OpenGL ES, and EGL
specifications for rendering interactive 3D graphics.
A change with this update which should be noted is that the default
OpenGL renderer used for local X clients is now WGL (when available).
Please let us know if this causes any problems.
If you were setting the LIBGL_USE_WGL environment variable to select
that, you may now remove it.
The previous default, of using the mesa software renderer, can be
restored by setting the LIBGL_ALWAYS_SOFTWARE environment variable.
The documentation linked below has been updated appropriately.
Complete documentation on OpenGL usage and configuration can be found here:
Volunteer Cygwin/X X Server maintainer
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple