This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: i686 ld couldn't resolve wglCreateContext from libopengl32.a on x86_64 system
- From: Andrey Repin <anrdaemon at yandex dot ru>
- To: "sorryforaskingthis.bk.ru via cygwin" <sorryforaskingthis at bk dot ru>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2017 16:46:30 +0300
- Subject: Re: i686 ld couldn't resolve wglCreateContext from libopengl32.a on x86_64 system
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Authentication-results: smtp1o.mail.yandex.net; dkim=pass email@example.com
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Greetings, sorryforaskingthis.bk.ru via cygwin!
> Yes, I need to use Win32.
> also want to save performance as much as possible.
Choose one or another.
In my experience, 32-bit apps perform worse on 64-bit host than native apps.
With best regards,
Friday, March 3, 2017 16:45:20
Sorry for my terrible english...
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple