Re: Perl: Can't compile Module::Build::Tiny (required by Perl::Critic)

Jim Reisert AD1C writes:
> Any ideas?  I had this compiled OK in a previous installation of
> Cygwin64.  Maybe a new problem?

Most likely a new test.  Testing for read-only status quite often doesn't work
as expected on Windows due to write/change access being granted by some DACL
somewhere up the directory chain (or when you are in the Administrators
group or some other group with similar access rights).  The module
builds just fine for me, BTW (but then I'm not using cpan).  Ignore the
failing test and force install.

Regards,
Achim.

Samples for the Waldorf Blofeld: