This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Fergus <fergus at bonhard dot uklinux dot net>
- To: Cygwin ML <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: Fergus <fergus at bonhard dot uklinux dot net>
- Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2017 08:02:47 +0000
- Subject: Missing python2?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
During attempted update today timestamp 1490167294:
Error message reads:
"Package python has dependency python2 we can't find"
Usually dependencies are identified automatically and found and installed. Is there something that I should be doing, or that I should have done?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple