This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: weird problem with clnt_create() and EADDRINUSE
- From: Kevin Layer <layer at franz dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2017 13:32:41 -0700
- Subject: Re: weird problem with clnt_create() and EADDRINUSE
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I didn't include the cygwin version info. I updated recently. I used
the 64-bit installer. This problem has been happening for years.
It's just worse recently. I used to be that it was very intermittent,
but now I can't get through a complete test iteration (which is about
80 invocations of hammernfs.exe).
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple