This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygwin - Install Liquidsoap for Shoutcast or Icecast
- From: Wayne Barron <wayne at cffcs dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2017 12:35:59 -0400
- Subject: Re: Cygwin - Install Liquidsoap for Shoutcast or Icecast
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAJatk5=rCEkNstaZrvK-X0aNFVW-jFMGP+s_rkjfnoDFsavfirstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
I did a search on the site, and nothing came up with it.
So, it looks like I will be on my own.
I love new challenges, so I will probably look in on it a little more
throughout the week.
On Mon, Mar 27, 2017 at 10:31 AM, Andrew Schulman
>> How to get Liquidsoap installed using Cygwin?
> You should start at https://cygwin.com/cgi-bin2/package-grep.cgi to see if
> someone has already packaged it for Cygwin.
> If no one has, then you can either build and install it yourself, or try to
> convince someone else to do it. Since you're the one who wants it, you're
> most likely to get it done by doing it yourself. If you succeed,
> considering offering it as a new package (https://cygwin.com/setup.html).
> Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
> FAQ: http://cygwin.com/faq/
> Documentation: http://cygwin.com/docs.html
> Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple