Re: Cygwin Time Machine has moved

On Wed, 29 Mar 2017, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
On Mar 28 13:46, Peter A. Castro wrote:
Greetings, All,
                        !!  Attention  !!

The Cygwin Time Machine has moved!  After many years (and several
complaints) I've finally moved it to an off-site server with much better
bandwidth available.  I've also swapped out the FTP server for a standard
web server for package delivery, which should be more firewall friendly too.

Information on the new location is here:

   http://www.crouchingtigerhiddenfruitbat.org/cygwin/timemachine.html

I absolutely adore the domain name choice.

I'll pass that along to my wife as she is the one who suggested it (along with several other, equally cute ones). She is a very clever person.
She married me after all!  Hmm...maybe that makes me the clever one? :)

Corinna

--
--=> Peter A. Castro
Email: doctor at fruitbat dot org / Peter dot Castro at oracle dot com