This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: problem with nc 1.107-4
- From: David Balažic <xerces9 at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2017 16:57:59 +0200
- Subject: Re: problem with nc 1.107-4
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 30 March 2017 at 04:24, 高锋 <email@example.com> wrote:
> I just installed the latest nc 1.107-4 on windows 7 platform.When lauched
> the command like:
> nc -vuz 10.31.28.188 6110
> ,each time it reported connecting successed,even if the target ip
> 10.31.28.188 does not really exists.
What exactly does it say?
Because with UDP there are no connections, so there can not be any
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple