This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: reply: problem with nc 1.107-4
- From: Andrey Repin <anrdaemon at yandex dot ru>
- To: 高锋 <gao_feng at 139 dot com>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2017 19:38:42 +0300
- Subject: Re: reply: problem with nc 1.107-4
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Authentication-results: smtp3o.mail.yandex.net; dkim=pass firstname.lastname@example.org
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Please don' top-post. Thank you.
> Two days ago,i wanted to determine whether a udp port of another machine is
> open or not, which is deployed on different subnet.
> But windows platform does not provide utility that can dose this.So i
> downloaded a setup.exe from cygwin,of which version is 2.877(64 bit),and i had never use this utility before.
UDP protocol is inherently stateless.
You can't determine remote port state unless it explicitly reported (i.e.
answers to the messages sent on that port).
With best regards,
Thursday, March 30, 2017 19:36:15
Sorry for my terrible english...
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple