Re: Cannot find cygz.dll

On 3/31/2017 3:35 PM, david wrote:
Folks

After many years of very successful CYGWIN installations, I find the
current one fails when I try the "wget" utility, claiming that cygz.dll
cannot be found.

Something must have gone wrong with your installation. cygz.dll is provided by the zlib0 package, which is required by wget. Try reinstalling zlib0.

Ken