Re: [GOLDSTAR] Re: Cygwin Time Machine has moved

On Fri, 31 Mar 2017, Andrew Schulman wrote:
On Mar 30 21:17, Larry Hall (Cygwin) wrote:
On 03/28/2017 04:46 PM, Peter A. Castro wrote:
Greetings, All,
   First, my apologies in advance if this is considered off-topic, or
unwelcome in some way...

Unwelcome?  I find it shocking!  Imagine, the audacity of providing this
service to the Cygwin community for all these years and to now improve on
it.  I'm beside myself!  Someone needs to give Peter a gold star (or three!)
otherwise he's just going to continue to do these outrageous things.  This
simply must stop!

You're absolutely right.  Peter needs a goldstar to discourage him :)

Awarded! https://cygwin.com/goldstars/#PC

Wow!  I'm touched! (and not just in the head :)

Consider me discouraged! :)

Thank you all for creating such an awesome product so that I may archive it!

--
--=> Peter A. Castro
Email: doctor at fruitbat dot org / Peter dot Castro at oracle dot com