This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: pdf2djvu 0.9.5-1
- From: "Nellis, Kenneth (Conduent)" <Kenneth dot Nellis at conduent dot com>
- To: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>, "cygwin-announce at cygwin dot com" <cygwin-announce at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2017 20:42:34 +0000
- Subject: RE: pdf2djvu 0.9.5-1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <b38f8d14-2cec-4172-9084-225de8df3634@USA7109HT004.na.xerox.net>
From: cygwin-announce-owner <at> cygwin <dot> com [...] On Behalf Of Yaakov Selkowitz
> The following packages have been uploaded to the Cygwin distribution:
> * pdf2djvu-0.9.5-1
> pdf2djvu creates DjVu files from PDF files. It's able to extract graphics,
> text, hyperlinks, bookmarks, and metadata.
> This is an update to the latest upstream release, built with poppler-
I've been getting duplicate announcement messages from Yaakov since 1/27/17,
including this one. I wonder what's going on.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple