This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Maintaining expect (the broken pipe errors)
- From: Václav Haisman <vhaisman at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2017 07:37:23 +0200
- Subject: Re: Maintaining expect (the broken pipe errors)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com>
On 10 April 2017 at 01:06, Daniel Santos <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> I should probably import this onto my github account. There doesn't appear
> to be an actual repository for expect at the moment. There are many
> terrible coding practices employed, potential use of uninitialized locals,
> etc. I'm going to do some basic cleanup before I dig back into trying to
> find the cause of the child processes unexpectedly terminating (while
> calling an ioctl to change the terminal windows size), which is what's
> causing the broken pipe.
What is the exit code of the process? Could it be somehow mishandled SIGWINCH?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple