This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
man page of CYGPORT(1) has an old content. should be updated.
- From: "dodo ." <go dot catow at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2017 13:25:35 +0900
- Subject: man page of CYGPORT(1) has an old content. should be updated.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I report one thing about manpage for cygport.
Man page CYGPORT(1) seems to show old content about 'all' COMMAND.
According to manpage CYGPORT(1), 'all' COMMMAND means 'run all of the
above, excluding finish.'
However 'download' COMMAND is excepted on actual performing.
Thus, source patching with $(PATCH_URI} does not perform.
Latest README of cygport describes correct information.
According to it, fetch(download) COMMAND is not included in 'all'.
I think manpage CYGPORT(1) should be updated.
Currently I am using Cygwin as follows.
$ uname -a
CYGWIN_NT-6.1-WOW turtle0 2.8.0(0.309/5/3) 2017-04-01 20:42 i686 Cygwin
$ cygport --version
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple