This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: bug in cygcheck -- claims missing files, but files are not missing.
- From: L A Walsh <cygwin at tlinx dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2017 06:20:11 -0700
- Subject: Re: bug in cygcheck -- claims missing files, but files are not missing.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <58F1EED2.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Andrey Repin wrote:
Greetings, L A Walsh!
Hi Andrey Repin! ;-)
Any idea how to figure out what cygcheck is doing?
How did you invoke cygcheck?
I've seen similar behavior when invoking it as /usr/bin/cygcheck outside the
I invoked it from bash at the same place I typed 'll' (ls -l).
It's very confusing -- have run it more than once, since
I do have some missing files, but not the number of
files cygcheck lists.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple