Re: Latest 64 bit cygwin miscompiles gawk master

Well, here is some more info.  After installing MPFR and GMP development
packages and rerunning configure, the compile and tests run with no
problems.

Really strange. I note that my compilation of gawk 4.1.4 where
things went OK was _without_ the MPFR and GMP development packages.

Another interesting data point. On GCC 4.9.0, if I compile without
MPFR, I get the same set of failures.

Thanks!

Arnold