This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Latest 64 bit cygwin miscompiles gawk master
- From: arnold at skeeve dot com
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2017 09:08:13 -0600
- Subject: Re: Latest 64 bit cygwin miscompiles gawk master
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Well, here is some more info. After installing MPFR and GMP development
packages and rerunning configure, the compile and tests run with no
Really strange. I note that my compilation of gawk 4.1.4 where
things went OK was _without_ the MPFR and GMP development packages.
Another interesting data point. On GCC 4.9.0, if I compile without
MPFR, I get the same set of failures.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple