This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: can't break out of perl script during execute()
- From: "Nellis, Kenneth (Conduent)" <Kenneth dot Nellis at conduent dot com>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2017 17:42:51 +0000
- Subject: RE: can't break out of perl script during execute()
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
From: Nellis, Kenneth (Conduent)
> I have a perl script that reads a (large) log file, searches for records
> matching a certain pattern, and execute()s a binary passing in to it data
> from the matched log record....
This message was sent prematurely. Please disregard. Apologies.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple