This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: cygpath compatiblity break (v2.1 -> v2.7)
- From: "Nellis, Kenneth (Conduent)" <Kenneth dot Nellis at conduent dot com>
- To: cyg Simple <cygsimple at gmail dot com>, "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2017 15:45:41 +0000
- Subject: RE: cygpath compatiblity break (v2.1 -> v2.7)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
From: cyg Simple
> I was going to state the same yesterday but I gave it a try first. The
> resulting mail doesn't explain the use of cygwin-get.MSGID that I saw.
> It mostly refers to the FAQ on cygwin.com.
Well, there is the following. Not saying it is easy to find.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple