This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: subversion-1.9.5-2
- From: David Stacey <drstacey at tiscali dot co dot uk>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2017 20:06:26 +0100
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: subversion-1.9.5-2
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com>
On 20/04/17 19:09, David Rothenberger wrote:
Rebuild against latest Ruby and Apache.
This isn't showing in 'setup.ini' because there's an 'override.hint'
setting 'curr: 1.9.5-1' and 'prev: 1.8.17-1'. Is that intentional? If
not, please could you update (or remove) the override hints.
Many thanks in advance,
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple