This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: please update fontspec
- From: Leon Meier <Leon dot Meier at yandex dot ru>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 5 May 2017 01:49:49 +0200
- Subject: Re: please update fontspec
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Authentication-results: smtp2m.mail.yandex.net; dkim=pass email@example.com
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
fontspec is part of the Cygwin texlive-collection-latexrecommended
package. Just rebuilding that package with an updated fontspec partially
solves the problem, in the sense that your test case compiles under
xelatex and lualatex and displays properly. But the compilation yields
the following warning:
* fontspec warning: "tu-missing"
* The TU encoding seems to be missing; please update to the latest
Sorry, I have no idea about where it comes from or what it means. :-(
In order to fix this properly without breaking other parts of TeX Live,
I think I should update all the texlive-collection-* packages to their
latest upstream releases in the now frozen TeX Live 2016.
I will do this, but it will take me a few days.
I will wait for a consistent state for a few days; no urgency at all.
Thanks in advance,
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple