This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] TeX Live 2016 collections
- From: Eliot Moss <moss at cs dot umass dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 6 May 2017 23:35:46 -0400
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] TeX Live 2016 collections
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: moss at cs dot umass dot edu
On 5/5/2017 8:32 PM, Ken Brown wrote:
Cygwin's TeX Live collections have been updated to the latest upstream release of TeX Live 2016.
The latter was frozen as of 2017-04-12 in preparation for the pretest of TeX Live 2017.
Thank you, Ken for working on this.
After trying the install, I get stopped in the postinstall for texlive-collection-basic.
/usr/bin/fmtutil cannot be run because Cwd.dll (and others) try to load at a conflicting
address. I have tried a full rebase multiple times, and I have tried uninstalling packages
and doing a full rebase, to no avail.
Suggestions, folks? There is nothing obvious to me in cygcheck output, but I can
share it if you think it will help diagnose things ...
Regards - Eliot Moss
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple