This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: pure-ftpd fatal error in forked process - fork: can't reserve memory for parent Cygwin x86 Operating Systems
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: OwN-3m-All <own3mall at gmail dot com>, "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 9 May 2017 16:41:43 +0200
- Subject: Re: pure-ftpd fatal error in forked process - fork: can't reserve memory for parent Cygwin x86 Operating Systems
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAK0ZC5UARHuovUKbRLNiVrU=N0qtg-6pv+HMLRuaAiNpEdzDTg@mail.gmail.com> <email@example.com> <CAK0ZC5W-_Bi983GPiHijHufmjq5kjPA0X2GP2iXg7KR=KwTF7w@mail.gmail.com>
On 16/11/2016 07:31, OwN-3m-All wrote:
pure-ftpd is run using the following command:
/usr/sbin/pure-ftpd.exe -S 0.0.0.0,21 -lpuredb:/etc/pureftpd.pdb -g
I can't get any FTP account to work. Attached is the cygcheck.out.
Thanks for taking a look.
can you check if latest version is working for you ?
Sorry for taking too long to solve the issue
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple