This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: State of HTML Tidy package?
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 13 May 2017 19:39:50 +0200
- Subject: Re: State of HTML Tidy package?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com>
On 13/05/2017 19:07, Andrey Repin wrote:
What is the current state of Tidy in cygwin?
(Same of Debian jessie, more or less)
I'm stumbling upon different results in different libs and I'd like to match
underlying libraries to some common point.
Latest Tidy release is https://github.com/htacg/tidy-html5/tree/release/5.4
as far as I can tell.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple