This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: State of HTML Tidy package?
- From: Andrey Repin <anrdaemon at yandex dot ru>
- To: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 14 May 2017 02:11:35 +0300
- Subject: Re: State of HTML Tidy package?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Authentication-results: smtp3m.mail.yandex.net; dkim=pass firstname.lastname@example.org
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Greetings, Marco Atzeri!
>> What is the current state of Tidy in cygwin?
> (Same of Debian jessie, more or less)
More like less.
PHP 7.1 uses 5.4 on Windows.
There's 5.2+ versions readily available for Debian distros (particularly from
I know it wasn't in development for a long time, but things change and Tidy is
again actively developed for quite some time now.
All I want to know is if there's a current maintainer for Cygwin package or
should I go ask developers if they would be interested in adopting an orphan?
>> I'm stumbling upon different results in different libs and I'd like to match
>> underlying libraries to some common point.
>> Latest Tidy release is https://github.com/htacg/tidy-html5/tree/release/5.4
>> as far as I can tell.
With best regards,
Sunday, May 14, 2017 01:27:12
Sorry for my terrible english...