This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: opencv 3.2.0-1: imshow() very slow
- From: René Berber <rene dot berber at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 13 May 2017 19:07:00 -0500
- Subject: Re: opencv 3.2.0-1: imshow() very slow
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Do not reply <rene dot berber at gmail dot com>
On 5/13/2017 6:50 PM, Falk Tannhäuser wrote:
> Starting the cvtest programs in a Gnome session doesn't change anything:
> always the same warning message and a 25-seconds delay before displaying
> the picture in a window.
Then it gets complicated, the problem seems to be Dbus' configuration.
There should be a session.conf under /etc, if not, then the dbus-daemon
is using defaults which, if I remember correctly, changed 2 or 3
versions ago to being restrictive (of course they call it "secure"),
that is: don't allow anything to connect to Dbus, unless specified on
I might be wrong, haven't used Dbus in a while.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple