This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
cmake 3.6.2 for eclipse neon (9.x)+
- From: "Allan C." <allancth at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 17 May 2017 15:12:48 +0800
- Subject: cmake 3.6.2 for eclipse neon (9.x)+
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I am playing with cmake, generating eclipse projects files, but when
trying to import in the IDE, an error popped up saying "Project
already exist in workspace or project description file is corrupted".
cmake -G "Eclipse CDT4 - Unix Makefiles" -D CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Debug -D
Am I missing anything?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple