This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Setup v2.879 - can not scroll package list
- From: Andrey Repin <anrdaemon at yandex dot ru>
- To: Wayne Davison <wayne at opencoder dot net>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 31 May 2017 23:18:52 +0300
- Subject: Re: Setup v2.879 - can not scroll package list
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Authentication-results: smtp2j.mail.yandex.net; dkim=pass firstname.lastname@example.org
- References: <CAPJ9Yc8PF3_gpdv=GaRTeqEDzQutHetheQ1xLj360T2k=COv8w@mail.gmail.com> <CAHSx_Sv7QhLGxRABjB_N2+eRXN+O72TbtTaFUO4O0SFcCrBMNQ@mail.gmail.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Greetings, Wayne Davison!
> On Wed, May 31, 2017 at 2:48 AM, David Balažic wrote:
>> it does not scroll the package list, instead it changes the selection
>> in the mentioned drop down menu.
> One thing you should be able to do to work around this is to go to the
> mouse settings and enable the "Scroll inactive windows when I hover
> over them" option.
Where's that option?
> That allows you to scroll the list as long as your
> mouse is pointing at it.
With best regards,
Wednesday, May 31, 2017 23:18:38
Sorry for my terrible english...