Re: Installing sshd on W7 reveals errors in CSIH_SCRIPT -- patch file against master

On Jun  7 13:57, Houder wrote:
> On Wed, 7 Jun 2017 11:15:01, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> > --24zk1gE8NUlDmwG9
> >
> > Hi Houder,

> > >=20
> > > Retrieved CSIH_SCRIPT from the master (January 19 2017) here:
> > >=20
> > >     https://cygwin.com/git/?p=3Dcygwin-apps/csih.git;a=3Dsummary
> > >=20
> > > Attached patch file against master ...
> >
> > Can you please recreate the patch with `git format-patch' and attach
> > it to your reply?  That would be most helpful.
>
> Sigh! ... it has been years and YEARS! since I exercised git. So I attempted
> to do what you are asking for ...
>
>  - cloned csih
>  - branched
>  - created TWO fixes in that branch
>  - invoked 'git format-patch -n HEAD^^' # which is completely new to
>
> Two files were created ... I included them here. Sufficient?

Well, this is pretty awkward.  I have to extract the patches from the
mail and apply them then.  It's easier to have them as *real* attachments,
or just sent as patch series by `git send-email'C, so they apply without
having to edit them.

But, either way, for now I just extracted them and pushed your patches.

Thanks,
Corinna

Red Hat