Re: configure fails on checking ino_t

On 6/7/2017 2:21 AM, Lloyd Wood via cygwin wrote:
download geomview 1.9.5 from http://www.geomview.org
this used to build on cygwin 32-bit.

I've just build geomview-1.9.5 on both 32-bit and 64-bit Cygwin, using the attached cygport file and patches.

If it works well, I'll propose it for inclusion in the Cygwin distribution. I have no experience with geomview, so I can't really test it adequately. Would you be willing to try out my build and tell me if it seems OK?

If so, you can get it from my personal Cygwin repository:

  http://sanibeltranquility.com/cygwin/

There are instructions at that site. Note: I have other packages there that you probably don't want to install, so be careful to just choose geomview (and let setup install its dependencies).

Ken