Re: cygserver - Postgres Multiple connection Load Testing - Inifinte Loop

On 20/06/2017 13:11, Corinna Vinschen wrote:

I suggest reverting the cygwin-20170324 cygserver changes for now.  Older
versions can be configured to have reliable sysv semaphores, but I
think no
settings render sysv semaphores reliable in Cygwin 2.8.0.  What do you
think?

Just FYI, Corinna is away for a bit (in European time, "a bit" = until
June ;-) ) so don't be surprised if her response is delayed.

as she is back, we can humble rise her attention to the matter.

I can do that, but wouldn't it be nice if somebody would actually
try to debug Cygserver further, to handle this new testcase correctly
as well?  6 weeks, and nobody actually tries.  Sigh.

Corinna

I agree.

To my discharge:
- I have no clue what to look for, my knowledge of cygwin inside
  is not so good.
- Real life is eating my available time for cygwin.
- The Symantec Endpoint Protection BLODA, that I can not get rid of,
  is making strace impossible and debugging a nightmare.

Sorry
Marco