This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygserver - Postgres Multiple connection Load Testing - Inifinte Loop
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2017 19:29:23 +0200
- Subject: Re: cygserver - Postgres Multiple connection Load Testing - Inifinte Loop
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <200408030333.i733XEXn023894@mx3.redhat.com> <20040803100612.GP31522@cygbert.vinschen.de> <20170321025614.GA2100214@tornado.leadboat.com> <20170324171101.GI29995@calimero.vinschen.de> <20170328052652.GA2351961@tornado.leadboat.com> <20170402023624.GA2561924@tornado.leadboat.com> <20170507032747.GA876495@rfd.leadboat.com> <590E98DD.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20170620111112.GD8342@calimero.vinschen.de>
On 20/06/2017 13:11, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
I suggest reverting the cygwin-20170324 cygserver changes for now. Older
versions can be configured to have reliable sysv semaphores, but I
settings render sysv semaphores reliable in Cygwin 2.8.0. What do you
Just FYI, Corinna is away for a bit (in European time, "a bit" = until
June ;-) ) so don't be surprised if her response is delayed.
as she is back, we can humble rise her attention to the matter.
I can do that, but wouldn't it be nice if somebody would actually
try to debug Cygserver further, to handle this new testcase correctly
as well? 6 weeks, and nobody actually tries. Sigh.
To my discharge:
- I have no clue what to look for, my knowledge of cygwin inside
is not so good.
- Real life is eating my available time for cygwin.
- The Symantec Endpoint Protection BLODA, that I can not get rid of,
is making strace impossible and debugging a nightmare.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple