This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: rxvt won't stay running
- From: Mike Brown <brown at mrvideo dot vidiot dot com>
- To: cygwin mail list <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2017 15:00:01 -0500
- Subject: Re: rxvt won't stay running
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20170622094542.GW1003@mrvideo.vidiot.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, Jun 22, 2017 at 09:12:45AM -0500, Ren?? Berber wrote:
> On 6/22/2017 4:45 AM, Mike Brown wrote:
> > I've installed the latest (as of this writing) Cygwin base and a few other
> > packages.
> > Any ideas why it is failing? Something you need me to look at? It isn't
> > anything in the home files that I copied over from the XP box, because before
> > I did that, I tried starting and it flashed and died.
> A long time ago rxvt changed from supporting Windows (native) to only
> working under X-Windows (a.k.a. Cygwin/X or equivalent).
Ah, so in a galaxy far, far, away, it just might work. :-)
Thanks for the reason it no longer works.
e-mail: email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org /~\ The ASCII
email@example.com (140 char limit) \ / Ribbon Campaign
Visit - URL: http://vidiot.com/ X Against
http://vidiot.net/ / \ HTML Email
"You're Sherlock Holmes, wear the damn hat!" - Watson to Sherlock
Sherlock - The Abominable Bride - 1/01/16
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple