This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: WinCompose vs. Cygwin/X
- From: "Michael Schaap (lists)" <ml at g dot mscha dot org>
- To: Jon Turney <jon dot turney at dronecode dot org dot uk>
- Cc: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2017 00:36:47 +0200
- Subject: Re: WinCompose vs. Cygwin/X
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <CAEhDDbD5nMC5KiAEYHZqqvRuNob7k_Hhua8Tk5FfiL2i+thXAw@mail.gmail.com> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 16 January 2017 at 15:49, Jon Turney <email@example.com> wrote:
> On 11/01/2017 22:16, Michael Schaap wrote:
>> On 11-Jan-17 9:51, Csaba Raduly wrote:
>>> Hi Michael,
>>> On Tue, Jan 10, 2017 at 2:28 PM, Michael Schaap wrote:
>>>> I recently discovered WinCompose
>>>> a Windows port of XCompose, and fell in love with it.
>>>> Unfortunately, it doesn't play nice with Cygwin/X, it seems.
> In the short term, some sort of feature in WinCompose where it turns itself
> off for specified windows might be easier.
Just a quick note that the latest release of WinCompose (0,7,7) does
exactly that: it turns itself off for windows owned by XWin.exe.
So now WinCompose and XCompose do play nice together.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple