This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: info: x86: email@example.com, x86_64: firstname.lastname@example.org
- From: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2017 08:20:30 -0400
- Subject: Re: info: x86: email@example.com, x86_64: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com>
On 7/3/2017 4:23 AM, Houder wrote:
Noticed a difference where I did not expect one ...
Oversight OR on purpose?
prev of info in x86 is at 6.1-2, while it is at 6.3-1 in x86_64
I have no idea how that happened, but it should be fixed now. (It will
take an hour or so for the fix to reach the mirrors.)
Thanks for the report.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple