This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: rebase segmentation fault
- From: David Stacey <drstacey at tiscali dot co dot uk>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2017 22:07:32 +0100
- Subject: Re: rebase segmentation fault
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <EC918951-4A16-4469-B057-5DEC00041699@Denis-Excoffier.org>
On 16/07/17 18:16, Denis Excoffier wrote:
I have a Cygwin installation under Windows 7 (32 bits).
I must confess that my system contains all the available packages (except for debuginfo ones), and the rebase_all contains 9275 lines.
Cygwin has grown to the size where a complete install of 32-bit Cygwin
isn't possible - you'll exhaust all the space available for rebasing.
Most people don't need a full install ; if you do for some reason
then you'll have to switch to 64-bit Cygwin.
 - https://stackoverflow.com/a/21233990 footnote 2 ;-)
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple