This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygwin strptime() is missing "%s" which strftime() has
- From: "Lavrentiev, Anton (NIH/NLM/NCBI) [C]" <lavr at ncbi dot nlm dot nih dot gov>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2017 21:28:10 +0000
- Subject: Re: Cygwin strptime() is missing "%s" which strftime() has
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Authentication-results: spf=none (sender IP is ) smtp.mailfrom=lavr at ncbi dot nlm dot nih dot gov;
- Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
- Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99
> then its use of %s in either of those functions constitutes a _bug_
Oh really? Is that why "%s" was added to Cygwin's strftime() lately?
Thanks again for your input.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple