This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: how to access and display apps that I've launched
- From: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2017 10:59:31 -0400
- Subject: Re: how to access and display apps that I've launched
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On 7/26/2017 10:19 AM, Ian Lambert via cygwin wrote:
Indeed, Cygwin is installed on a FAT32 formatted
external drive, which is limited to 1980-01-01 on
the early end.
So apparently rebase has not been working for me
More generally, it seems that the autorebase postinstall script will
always fail to do a full rebase when Cygwin is installed on a FAT file
system. It's surprising that this has never been reported before.
Anyway, Achim can easily fix this.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple