This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: python2-docutils (0.13.1-2 version) missing scripts
- From: Daniel Fort <dan at digiola dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2017 16:55:04 -0700
- Subject: Re: python2-docutils (0.13.1-2 version) missing scripts
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Seems like a pay Peter to pay Paul situation. I was hesitant to use
python3-docutils but it turns out that it doesn't force you into
python3. Why not just do a python-docutils package to avoid confusion?
Aren't they just scripts that can run under either version of python?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple