Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: libreadline7-7.0.3-3

On Mon, 31 Jul 2017 11:48:12, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
On Jul 28 05:09, Steven Penny wrote:
>    $ chcp.com 65001
>    Active code page: 65001
>=20
> - Alt 148 outputs nothing
> - Alt 0246 outputs nothing
> - Pasting this character does not work

Well, it works for me.  I tested this in tcsh, bash and od on
Windows 10.

I am using Windows 7, which I do not think is an unreasonable thing to do,
considering it is still at 49% market share:

http://netmarketshare.com/operating-system-market-share.aspx

Can you please retest this with Windows 7? If in fact this is something that
just wont work with Windows 7 I will deal with that. However I find that hard to
believe, as I have have tested different things that could have caused the
problem and discovered it was the new version of readline, not my operating
system.