virt-manager + lxqt-openssh-askpass missing link.

Hi,

I was trying to get virt-manager working with askpass, instead of using virt-manager --no-fork, found that virt-manager is looking for askpass under /usr/sbin/ssh-askpass.

I system linked it: ln -s /bin/lxqt-openssh-askpass /usr/sbin/ssh-askpass

Which then worked and you get the appropriate password prompt for your remote hypervisor.

Ideally lxqt-openssh-askpass should be a dependency as well, otherwise, unless you know to use --no-fork in the terminal there would not be a way to log in and list remote hypervisors.

You would just get the error message about ssh-askpass missing.

Thank you.