This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
accessing iphone files from cygwin
- From: Cary Lewis <cary dot lewis at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2017 21:35:58 -0400
- Subject: accessing iphone files from cygwin
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
ifuse libimobiledevice libplist libusbmuxd usbmuxd
per instructions I found for compiling these under Ubuntu, and while
they all compiled.
These programs running in a vm under windows with vmware workstation,
can access the iphone without issues.
However I am not able to run ideviceinfo or idevicepair, etc. using
the cygwin compiled binaries.
Has anyone successfully been able access photos or files from a iPhone
Windows 10 shows an iPhone icon under devices and I know it's accessed
via mtp, but is there no way to access the device from cygwin?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple