This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
‘SIG_SETMASK’ and -std=c99
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2017 11:04:26 +0200
- Subject: ‘SIG_SETMASK’ and -std=c99
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
building again hdf5-1.8.18 on latest cygwin I hit
error: ‘SIG_SETMASK’ undeclared
removing "-std=c99" from CFLAGS solves the issue.
As before the "-std=c99" was not causing any problem , it is not clear
to me if the current behavior is correct or a side effect of latest
cygwin header reshuffle.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple