This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: bash pipe fails in script with subshell/loop cmbination
- From: "Nellis, Kenneth" <Kenneth dot Nellis at conduent dot com>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2017 14:59:26 +0000
- Subject: RE: bash pipe fails in script with subshell/loop cmbination
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Authentication-results: spf=none (sender IP is ) smtp.mailfrom=Kenneth dot Nellis at conduent dot com;
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
- Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99
> From: Eliot Moss
> It also works for me. If it is not a version issue, then I
> wonder about BLODA. Maybe anti-virus or similar tools are
> wrapping process creation in such a way that things get
> confused. Try cygcheck, etc.
BTW, it also works for me.
With so many Cygwin issues being attributed to BLODA, I wonder
if there is a reasonably small set of things that BLODA breaks
that could be tested in code, and that such a bloda-checking
program could be added to the package repertoire? (Of course,
SHTDI and, sadly, such a task is not in my skill set.)