This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
missing poppler and openjpeg packages on mirrors
- From: Isaac Hanson <isaac at starlig dot ht>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2017 18:56:14 -0400
- Subject: missing poppler and openjpeg packages on mirrors
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
It seems that some packages have recently gone missing from many
cygwin mirrors. Specifically, I have noticed all the poppler and
openjpeg packages are gone, while still in the setup.ini and
dependencies of other packages.
setup.exe reports "HTTP status 404 fetching" and lists the URL to the
package, for example,
Any help would be appreciated.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple