Re: Presence of cygwin64 elements in an existing Cygwin 32 install after updating

On 30/08/2017 15:09, Keith Christian wrote:
Marco (and all:)

I will try the rebase commands.

What are the flags and options for setup-x86.exe to remove all Gnome
and KDE packages?  I run KDE on an adjacent Debian system and removing
it and Gnome on the Windows machine is an option if there are memory
issues.  I install EVERYTHING when I install Cygwin, due to laziness.

I'll run the rebase and other commands shortly.

Keith

On setup "Select Packages" window, choose "View" category,
then on GNOME and/or KDE rows klick multiple times
on "Default" position until you reach "Uninstall"

Regards
Marco