This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: How to turn off delivery of all postings but still allow to post to
- From: Steven Penny <svnpenn at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2017 06:24:37 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: How to turn off delivery of all postings but still allow to post to
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf8; format=flowed
User-Agent: Tryst/2.0.1 (github.com/svnpenn/tryst)
On Sun, 10 Sep 2017 14:42:33, "Ben Stover via cygwin" wrote:
> After subscribing to this mailing list I get all postings here as individual
> I prefer to read answers (and other postings) on a web page like
> So I need not individual emails delivery.
> How can I turn it off but keep the permission to post?
You could try Tryst:
Right now it only works with Gmail, but it could be easily modified to support
other email clients - it is just an Awk script.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple