This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: error message
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com, richmest at gmail dot com
- Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2017 23:18:22 +0200
- Subject: Re: error message
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com>
On 16/09/2017 22:54, Richard Mestetsky wrote:
After an upgrade to Windows 10, I got the following message:
1 [main] bash 9904 find_fast_cwd: WARNING: Couldn't compute
FAST_CWD pointer. Please report this problem to
the public mailing list firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you using cygwin ?
Or just a third party program that includes a cywgin1.dll ?
In the first case please follow
and provide cygcheck.out
In the second case, report it to the third party.
They should update the cygwin1.dll to a recent version.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple