This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Successfully perform backup but warning message
- From: KC Chin <kc dot chin7777 at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2017 22:59:54 +0800
- Subject: Successfully perform backup but warning message
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Below is the warning message from log file.
Profile Saturday failed to execute.
1 [main] rsync 5484 find_fast_cwd: WARNING: Couldn't compute
Please report this problem to
the public mailing list firstname.lastname@example.org
sending incremental file list
created directory Acc_General
sent 13427244236 bytes received 194709 bytes 5314640.39 bytes/sec
total size is 18027028176 speedup is 1.34
Profile 'Saturday' executed in 10641438 milliseconds. One or more errors were
Server : Window server 2012
Software : DeltaCopy 64bit
All of the backup files copied but in the end of the log file showing
that one or
more errors were encountered. May I know how to get this solve ?