Re: Successfully perform backup but warning message

Hi Marco,

Thank you for your reply.
I have contacted them yesterday, they tell me the problem could be solve by
updating cygwin in my window server 2012. I have research on google how to
install the cygwin and downloaded setup-x86_64.exe from
cygwin.com/install.html

I planned to install this later and use all the default setting. Just one
simple question, will the program required a restart once the
installation/uninstallation is finished.
And also, will it affect the window stability ?

Thank you. Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,
KC.

2017年9月20日 上午12:29,"Marco Atzeri" <marco.atzeri@gmail.com>写道:

On 19/09/2017 16:59, KC Chin wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Below is the warning message from log file.
>
> Profile Saturday failed to execute.
>
> Execution log
> -------------
>        1 [main] rsync 5484 find_fast_cwd: WARNING: Couldn't compute
> FAST_CWD pointer.
>

> Server : Window server 2012
> Software : DeltaCopy 64bit

Have you noted that
http://www.aboutmyip.com/AboutMyXApp/DeltaCopy.jsp
is not mentioning anything newer that Windows 7 ?

It seems they are not really updating the things.

All of the backup files copied but in the end of the log file showing
> that one or
> more errors were encountered. May I know how to get this solve ?

DeltaCopy is using an obsolete version of the cygwin1.dll
Tell them to update the software they are distributing.

Thank you.